I thought this would be a fun idea, mainly because I don’t really share much on this blog about myself. Only really my mental health so yeah some ppl may think I do share a lot. To me, sharing a lot is the little things. Like childhood memories or why my favourite movie is just that, my favourite. So here u go, here is some random facts about myself…
- My favourite drink EVER is coffee. I love it but I avoid it because my family only buy the type with caffeine and I try to avoid caffeine.
- I started college being 5’6” and now I’m in my final year and I’m 5’3”. So I’m actually shrinking lol
- I have double jointed fingers.
- I have a birthmark behind my eye ball which I only found out about when I was 15.
- I love spicy food SOOOOO much. My favourite food is actually curry.
- I’m a Sagittarius
- I know the previous point means nothing and I don’t actually believe in star sign stuff but I have an unhealthy addiction of reading my horoscope every.single.day.
- My favourite marvel character is Thor. Gotta be.
- I love watching Eastenders maybe a lil too much..
- Not a huge fan of ice cream. I know shoot me.
- I have such a love for history. I aim to do something related when I’m older.
- I’ve never left the UK.
- I’m ambidextrous.
- My middle name is Louise. I know I’m such a white girl.
- I’m so easily annoyed. Literally you just poke me and you would have annoyed me for the rest of the day.
- I’ve never dyed my hair – mainly because I’m allergic to something in hair dye and I’m scared to find out what thing in hair dye it is.
- Speaking of that though, I quite like my hair colour. I don’t think I’d dye it if I could.
- I find it extremely difficult to speak my mind.
- I don’t think I have my local accent (which is Birmingham UK) but, if I’m drunk or if I’m being sarcastic, it does sometimes sneak out.
- As clumsy as I am, I’ve never actually broken a bone!
And that’s it!! This was quite fun actually. I might update this at some point 🙂